Another week has gone by, and we’re back with our second weekly update! This past week has gone according to plan with no production slippages, so we’re really happy with the progress that has occurred. Here’s what’s happened in the past week:
We’ve finished tying up all the final loose ends before continuing production. This includes finalising the packaging and labelling for Pokit Pro, and sourcing the final components needed for production.
We’ve been in contact with our manufacturers and are happy with the progress that they’ve been making in setting up production lines and tooling. We’re looking forward to seeing the first batch of 50 units in the very near future!
We’ve also finished up with sourcing parts and packaging/labelling for all the Pokit Pro accessories (Clip Pack, Fuse Set, NTC Temperature Probe).
Embedded software (firmware):
We’ve been working on synching across multiple units. Achieving a synchronised signal across multiple units is a complex task, and we’re happy to have this working. Watch out for an in-depth article on this in the future.
As we get closer to final firmware, we are focusing on ensuring that Pokit Pro uses its power as efficiently as possible. This includes cycling down the microprocessor and peripherals.
Across both the apps, we’re in the process of testing, finding bugs, and then fixing them. We’ve also been working on multichannel commands so we can sync an oscilloscope between connecting multiple Pokit Pro units, and ensuring that the new oscilloscope works for both Pokit Meter and Pokit Pro.
A reminder that these weekly updates are an addition to our monthly updates over on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo, not a replacement.
Be sure to come back next week for our next update!