If you are using an iOS device and cannot connect to your Pokit Pro, please follow these debugging steps:
- If you press the button twice on your Pokit Pro, the RGB LED should flash green twice.
- If it doesn't, then try holding the button down for a couple of seconds the torch should turn on.
- If the torch doesn't turn on, charge the unit with the USB cable provided for at least 30 minutes and repeat from step 1.
- If the torch turns on in step 2 but the green LED doesn't flash in step 1, then it means the Pokit Pro is connected to a mobile device.
- If the torch still won’t turn on after step 3, please submit a support request and our technical support team will be able to assist further.
- If your Pokit Pro LED flashes green in step 1 but doesn't show in the app, check that the Pokit App has all permissions enabled. Also try reinstalling the Pokit App.
If the Pokit Pro is connected to a mobile device but not showing up in the app, it could be one of two things:
- The Pokit Pro is connected to your phone’s OS, in which case the solution is to navigate to your phones Bluetooth pairing screen and unpair it (see this Apple article on how to unpair a Bluetooth accessory). Then, try pairing your Pokit Pro to the Pokit app.
- The Pokit Pro could be connected to another device. The easiest way to check this is to move the Pokit Pro away from all phones other than the one you want to pair it to and press the button every 5 meters until the LED flashes green.
If you are still unable to connect your Pokit Pro to your iOS device after trying these steps, please submit a support request so our technical support team can assist further.