Pokitmeter Firmware Release V1.4 Notification
A new firmware version release is expected for the 3rd week of February 2019. The update will include the following improvements:
- Continuity measurement response improved
- Bluetooth SDK Update (fixed connection issue with some Android devices)
- Bug with device reporting some out of range values
- In-App temperature calibration capability
- General bugfixes and calibration improvements
Pokit Firmware Version History:
|Kickstarter Orders||1.2||Oct 2018|
|General Orders||1.3||Feb 2019|
|General Update Release||1.4||Feb 2019|
Note: Those customers who are experiencing BLE connection issues must update the Pokitmeter firmware to version V1.4. This update should resolve any connection problems. You will need to use a compatible mobile device to update the firmware first before the problem is solved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.