If you cannot see your Pokit Meter in the search list, check the following:
- Ensure your mobile device has Bluetooth enabled
- Both iOS and Android require location permissions to enable BLE in an App, so ensure you accept the permission request
- Pokit Meter may still be connected to another device. Ensure you disconnect from any other devices otherwise the Pokit Meter won't advertise.
- Make sure your mobile device is not already connected to Pokit Meter via the Bluetooth settings
- Remove and re-insert the battery
- Check your Pokit Meter battery is not flat (only use high quality, branded batteries)
- Uninstalling and re-installing the application often fixes any permission issues